College Vision and Mission
GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE DRANG AT NARLA
District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh (NAAC Accredited)
- The motto of the college "सत्यं विद्या सदाचार:" envisions to inculcate the qualities of truthfulness and good conduct, that have long been the cultural heritage of our nation.
- To be a vibrant and innovative centre for learning, equipping students with value-based education.
- To empower students to translate dreams into reality.
- The emphasis of the college is on the all-round development of students concurring with the instillation of moral and ethical values in them.
- To inculcate the qualities of leadership, social service, discipline, communal harmony, and mutual co-operation, transforming students into awakened, responsible and accountable citizens.
- To provide an effective teaching-learning environment that enables students to realise their optimum potential.
- To provide a platform for free and fearless expression of thought and to provide opportunity to the students for self-realization.
- To make education accessible to students of rural areas and to empower them to address the larger issues of life.
- To encourage students to think critically and act responsibly towards environment.