Bharat scouts and guides
The Bharat scouts and guides is a voluntary, non-political, educational movement for young people open to all without designation of origin, race or creed in accordance with the Purpose, Principles and method conceived by the founder lord – Baden Powell in 1907.
The purpose of the movement is to contribute to the development of the young people in achieving their full physical, intellectual, social and spiritual potentials as individuals, as responsible citizens and as member of the local, national and international committees.
There are three basic Principles of this movement:
1. Duty to God
2. Duty to others
3. Duty to self
2. To develop personality through community services.
3. To engage themselves in creative and constructive social work.
4. To work with and among people.
5. To gain leadership skills.
6. To enable students to have ethical sense.
Rovers and Rangers
Voluntary membership can be obtained by depositing of fee of rupees 20/- only
1. Group leader (Head of the Institution)
Principal, Mrs. Vandna Vaidya.
2. Ranger Leader, Dr. Deepali Ashok, Assistant Professor in Botany.
3. Rover Leader, Professor Suresh Kumar, Assistant Professor in History.