The library plays an important role in promoting the knowledge, which is a part of our institute of learning. Library aims to stock the print and non- print books and periodicals that the students, faculties and other staff members are expected to read and enrich their literacy strength.The College is established in the year 2006 and since its inception college library has 3098 total collections of books of various subject headings. Large number of students visits the library for the consultation and circulation of Library books. The aim of our college library is to provide the latest library services and facilities to the readers; therefore, college took decision to purchase library management software SOUL 3.0. This software is very helpful for all types of library works and to the readers also. Very soon college library will be a member of a project national library and information service infrastructure for shortly content (N-LIST) and this project will provide us free access of information in the form of e-books and e-journals. Our college library has four daily English and Hindi newspapers, and four magazines.
- Amar ujala
- Punjab kesri
- Divya Himachal
- The Tribune
- Competition success Review
- Himachal competition Reporter
- Science Reporter
College library rule for the readers
- No student will enter the library without an identity card.
- All the students on the rolls of college shall be eligible to become the member of the college library.
- The borrower shall be solely responsible for the safety/ preservation of the books drowns by him/ her.
- A fine of Rs. 1/-per day per book will be charged beyond due date of submission of the book by the defaulter student.
- In case book is found mutilated, torn, defaced or misplaced, the actual cost of the book plus 20% of the original cost will be charged from the defaulter student.
- Reference books are to be consulted in the library only after obtaining permission from Librarian.
- Book will not be issued to same student if demanded by another student.
- Students can get their Library security refunded within one year after leaving the college; otherwise, the security will be stand forfeited.
Profile of Library Staff
|Sh. Chander Chauhan,|
M. Lib.& Inf.Sc.