About IQAC and NAAC
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) was established in 1994 as an autonomous institution of the University Grants Commission (UGC) with its Head Quarter in Bengaluru. The mandate of NAAC as reflected in its vision statement is in making quality assurance an integral part of the functioning of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). Task of NAAC is performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation of Universities and Colleges UGC 2(f) & 12B as well as non 2(f) & 12B. Accreditation refers to the certification given by NAAC which is valid for a period of five years. The prime agenda is to Assess and Accredit Institutions of higher learning with an objective of helping them to work continuously to improve the quality of education
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities.
- Facilitating the creation of learner-centric environment for quality education.
- Active Participation of Students as the major Stakeholders.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- Documentation of the various programmes /activities of the HEI, leading to quality improvement.
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Activities and support from the Alumni Association.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
Dr. Kalyan Chand Mandhotra (Chairman)
Dr. Sanjay Sharma, Associate Prof. (Administrative Officer)
Dr. Pardeep Kumar, Associate Prof.(Coordinator–Cum-Director)
Dr. Deepali Ashok, Assistant Professor
Ms. Shikha, Assistant Professor
Ms. Yachna, Assistant Professor
President, Gram PanchyatKunnu